Sunday, February 28, 2010

People in hell want ice water,

But that don't mean they get it.


I never properly thanked Justine and Brandon (Justine’s BFF) for getting me those novelty sunglasses.
See, whathadhappendwas:
Justine and I spent a week in Nashville (Nashvegas) and SO MANY funny things happened I couldn’t even begin to type them all down if I wanted to. You put two hilarious people like Justine and I in a 25 story hotel in downtown country music city and a lot can happen. Well, anyway… One day Justine, Nanny P (my hilarious Aunt Paula), and myself went strolling down the main strip and happened upon this very lame and dusty souvenir store. And that’s where I found the glasses. I loved them and I wanted them. I’m just too cheap to spend $10 for them. So I didn’t get them and regretted it the whole trip. I searched our last day there for some more like them but never could find any. I’ve gone through Nashville a few times since then and I always want to go back and get those dang sunglasses but never could.
ANY WAYZ
A few weeks ago Justine made a trip up to Tennessee with Brandon and well… they made a 2 hour (I believe) stop to get me those glasses. They battled the cold and the crowd and I love them dearly for it.
Justine’s my brough, she’s got my back.
And Brandon… we’ll he does what he’s told. I think. Idk.

It will come as no surprise that I am avoiding a poetry project for English right now, with my annoyingly long story and all. I have all the poems written, I just need to type and print them up. Poetry is NOT my strong point. I pretty much suck at it. Like, there aren’t even words. I’m just hoping Mapes will just think it’s too deep for her to understand, but we all know that’s a wasted hope. It makes no sense.

I am ready for summer. SO ready for summer. I am more ready for summer 2010 than I was to get my braces off. I’m more ready for summer 2010 than I was to be home on the Washington trip when some idiot pooped on the heated bus in the little bathroom that I had to sleep next to for 5+ hours.
I want summer bad, reaaallllll bad.
I honestly think it’s just more of the care free environment I want more than the actual summer. I’m completely content with this time of year, I just want to rest.

May 27th could not take any longer to get here.
( I am well aware of the fact that I sound like every other senior who is fed up with doing the same thing they’ve been doing for the past 4 years over and over again for three more months. But, hey.)

I am trying to fight the fact that I am not as funny as I once was.
I’m not much on a computer screen.
I’m better in person.
Or worse, whichever.

I’m just trying to make it through the day.

1 comment: