Saturday, April 24, 2010

I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
My favorite movie is Princess Diaries.
My other favorite move is Elizabethtown.
I really don’t have a favorite movie.
I come up with crazy ideas that I never follow through.
I love the fair, even though I rarely go.
I can’t remember the last time I had a favorite color.
I’m too tolerant of my friends according to my mother.
I’m too tolerant of my mother according to my friends.
I have a brand new car, but I want my old one.
I like funerals.
I want to leave the country.
I steal my neighbors WIFI
I go to Walgreen’s when I don’t know what else to do.
I take pictures of pet (BG) and send them to my friends.
I feel self centered saying all this stuff about myself.
I love roller coasters.
I don’t want to go to prom, but I’m kind of excited to get dressed up.
I like elephants.
I’ve had a dog for 3 days, and that’s it.
I never have cell phone service.
As of right now I have one pair of shorts that fit me correctly.
I can’t spell.
I can’t dance.
I repeat what people say to me when I’m on the phone.
I don’t care.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment