Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This is just another one of those blogs...

... where I feel like I have one million incomplete ideas that I want to say... but all the things I want to say I can't put into like some form or organization to write it well... and it's late (early)... and the things I say/type aren't grammatically correct but I don't care... 'cause it's late (early) and I just want to get that one incomplete thought out there some how. So I settle for a blog post versus a tweet or a facebook update because it's not formed well enough into words to be put out there where a lot of people will see it and judge it. So I just came here... I came here to say...

That...

I can't really remember what it was...


oh.


I'm going to miss the era of time... The time of our youth.
I'm going to miss all these people I've come to love and know.
All these people who I've shared so much time with.
All these people who I've laughed with.
All these people who know who I am and how I am.
All those people who I understand.
All those times.
All that time.
I'm going to miss it.
Nothing is ever going to be the same. (and to be honest, it really hasn't been the same in a long time)

I wouldn't mind reliving the good times I've had, one last time.
But I'm also very very ready to move on.
Tre' is right...

It's all just bittersweet.


I have met wonderful people in my 18 years, and I'm so excited to meet more.
I'll miss you all, and all of the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment