Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just livin

I’ve concluded through my years of living and observation…
That things in my life happen in a way different order or fashion than the norm.
And I’m totally cool with that.

I doubt I would be the person I am today if it wasn’t for that fact.

Everything in my life thus far has been relatively normal, but always slightly off.
Socially acceptable, but not like… how I’ve watched other people’s lives play out.

At times it bothered me through the years.
But I’m way past the point of even noticing it.

I’m just accustomed to it.

I’m not saying I’m weird, or my life has always been weird.

My life and I have just never quite functioned the way I perceived other people’s lives.

Maybe I’m wayyyy off.
It wouldn’t be the first time.
Maybe everyone feels this way.
I’m sure I’m not alone, I never have been.


I’m pretty content right now with my decisions and my plan.
Maybe content isn’t the right word…
I’m confident and have faith that even with the oddness of the way things have been it’ll all work out for the good.

With just a little bit of obedience on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment