Tuesday, September 1, 2009

There is a whole home made cheesecake in my refrigerator that I am not to eat until Thursday. I don’t know how that's going to work out.

So today wasn’t quite as notably good or bad as yesterday was.
Just eh, another day in the life. (hah)
As usual I woke up late today. I wake up late everyday. I’m always so late waking up from my actual intended time that when I do wake up “late” it’s actually pretty much “on time.”
I hate this about myself, but sleep is too important in the morning. I AM NOT a morning person.
But Yeah, So along with the “waking up late” (later than the actual late) this morning I also had a gift from my cat.
Throw up.
Right in my doorway to my room
So, when every second counts in your morning routine this can be a set back.
So I rushed.
And got ready.
And got in my car.
And did my normal blue car bolt down the Beltline and Westmead .
While rounding the curve on Westmead a fine fellow in black decided to inform me of my speed.
I was “going 36 and climbing on that dip back there, in Decatur all city streets are 30.”
Good to know.
Got off with a warning.
I played the whole “I’m about to pee on myself, I’m sorry officer. I’m ignorant. The state made a mistake when they gave me my license.”
I’ve been pulled over twice in my life.
Both times I act like an ignorant teenage girl. (it’s what I do best)
So I BEAST it to school cause now it is 7:47am and the tarty bell rings at 7:50am (the one that says you should be in class like NOW or you go get a pass and yadayadyada)
So SOMEHOW I made it to Algebra II with about 6 seconds to spare.
I’m never on time, but I always get there.
Anyhow that was the main highlight of my day. (and it will not be the highlight of my mothers, what she doesn’t’ know wont hurt me.)
The rest of the day was pretty bland.
You know, after being chased down by the cops and all.

Came home from school, took an unintended hour nap. I woke up still undressed from my school clothes. I came home stripped down with the intentions of putting on comfy shorts and a t-shirt, but before getting redressed I flopped down on my bed. Only to wake up an hour later freezing with my cat asleep on my belly praying my mother hadn’t come in and seen me in my undergarments looking like a whale.
Watched Everybody Loves Raymond (to wake up a little before cutting the grass)
And then another episode
And then one more
And then Friends (I was awake, just waiting on something to eat)
And then Seinfeld... when my mom suggested pizza.
Got off my butt, ate pizza, cut the grass in the front yard because it was almost dark.
Went to walgreens for my photography project pictures
Came home
Back to walgreens
To Justine’s cause I got her some chocolate covered almonds (she's been sick, I'm her brother (LONG STORY))
Home
Now after a few insignificant things I’m here.


WHY did I just break down my whole day for you?
I honestly don’t know.

Do what you can with that.
Jesus loves you, and I’ll try.
Goodnight.

1 comment: