Friday, September 4, 2009

Oh, awesome

This is my life:
I’m on the computer, Instant Messaging my best friend (and brother, like I do every night) via my dial up internet.
Shamefully listening to country music I wouldn’t admit to listening to to save my life (well, that’s a lie).
My mother is on the pullout bed behind me sleeping (or reading every word I type)
I just facebook IMed my cousin in the guest pink flowery room who is too involved with World of Warcraft to respond back to my “So, anything more entertaining going on in there” (there are about 57 sexual innuendoes to that question)
All the while I’m sitting on an ottoman that hurts my back because the one ACTUAL computer chair is otherwise occupied by my aunt, who is also here to visit, because she needs it to better mobilize herself with her walker because she slipped and tore her Achilles tendon.
My grandmother who was once married to my schizophrenic grandfather is next to her snoring louder than a dying beached whale.
I’m typing this out on Microsoft word because I make too many spelling errors to type this elsewhere.

This isn’t even half the story.
Also, I’ll most likely put this in a blog...
and going to a family reunion tomorrow.

Not to repeat myself...but... If you have a heart, and the smallest amount of kindness in that heart you'll save me.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO. holy crap it's like...well. a hotel where everyone's stuck in one room. lol. good luck, chicka

    ReplyDelete