Thursday, November 19, 2009

yeah, yeah, we don't have to talk about it.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
E’ry day I attend Austin High School.


Ever receive a really long apology?
Not that I can think of.

Will tomorrow be a good day?
I do believe so.

Do you put ketchup on top of your french fries or on the side?
I really don’t have that great of a relationship with ketchup.

How many tattoos would you like to have?
Eh, one. Or none. I don’t know.

What is annoying you right now?
My mother, as always.

Do you laugh a lot?
I try to.

What are you listening to at the moment?
The Mentalist.

When was the last time you cried?
I don’t remember.

Have you, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Hah.

Lets say you had a baby with the last person you kissed?
ah-HA!

Do you still talk to the last person you kissed?
Not much to talk about.

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
I wouldn’t be surprised.

Whos the last 4 received calls on your phone from?
Sandra Dee, Sarah Kirby, Justine Sullivan, Tre’ Cole.

What were you doing at 7:00 AM?
Waking up.

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Yeah.

Is love really worth fighting for?
Sure.

I bet you miss somebody right now?
I bet.

Do you fix the spaces on surveys?
I dunno.

Who's clothes are you wearing?
Mine, and my dad’s old sweat shirt.

Do you think the last person you kissed cares for you?
Eh.

Where were you at 4 this morning?
Snoozin’

Next time you will kiss someone?
Hah.

Have you broken the law in the last 3 days?
Speeding, that’s right, I’m a rebel.

Who have you texted today?
Justine, Andrea, Jessica, Lauren, Robert, Clark, Twitter.

Who were you last on the phone with?
My mom. (EFFFF!)

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Nah, not anymore really.

Do you know anyone that smokes weed?
Sure.

What color underwear are you wearing?
Pink and black.

What if your boyfriend/girlfriend went through your cellphone?
They would be incredibly bored.

Recently kissed anyone with the name starting with a L?
nope.

Is your #1 single?
I don’t know.

Have you kissed anyone on your top?
Nope.

Is your #2 single?
Yup.

What were you doing before you came home recently?
Going to buy milk at Walgreens.

How can I win your heart?
I’ll let you know when I know.

Did you have a nap yesterday?
I don’t remember. My days blur together.

What do you wear more : jeans or sweats ?
Jeans.

Will this Friday be a good one?
Any day that is not proceeded by a school day is a good day.

Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex?
Yeah

Did you sleep alone last night?
Yeah.

Can you fit into your best friend's shoes?
Nope. I’m a big foot.

If you could change your eye color, what would it be?
I don’t think I would, but maybe green?

Do you ever wonder how other people see you?
Eh, I doubt I would be human if I didn’t.

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
Yeah, just did.
Did you take this survey from Jessica?
SHOOOO DID.

No comments:

Post a Comment