Friday, March 6, 2009

And here I sit... again.



Another uneventful Friday night.

In the daylight hours:
I went to school.
Had a light (hah) conversation with the lunch table about abortion. (Those kinds of things never go well.)
Came home from school.
Went to Wilson Morgan with Justine.
Walked through a lot of mud and water again (we can never seem to stay on the trail there).
Came home.
Listened to yet another very uninteresting lecture from my mother.
Went to chick-fil-a.
Came home.



In the later hours of the day:
I Watched a bit of a move on TV, and talked to Lauren on the phone.
Swept.
Mopped.
Dusted.
Washed my sheets.
Gave my cat a bath (it was unpleasant for both of us)
Cleaned my bathroom.
Vacuumed.
Washed dishes
(like I said before, I like to clean.)
Then reorganized some things in the garage.
Showered.
now I’m here.



I think tomorrow I’ll try out my not so new easel that I got the other day and hang out with Lauren.

We’ll see how it goes.

kbye

No comments:

Post a Comment