Monday, March 2, 2009

“Dude, the cyanide and razor blades are in the glove box, help yourself.”

I don’t really have anything to talk about forreal.

I just feel like posting a blog.

So.
Today was… unproductive:

School
Books-a-million
Home
Cowboys
Home


Due to some of the days events I’ve come to the conclusion that I should not be allowed to talk to anyone who is not aware of the fact or anyone that has not been forewarned that I am chronically awkward.

I’ll elaborate on that more later.
I was just told by my mother that it was 10:30pm on a school night (it is actually 10:25pm, I hate rounded times) and that I should get off.

kbye

2 comments:

  1. This really makes me want some chicken, which so does everything else.

    I've had chicken for dinner every night since Thursday. What?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate rounded times for real...like, somethin' fierce. Mi madre will come in my room at like, 6:17 and be like, "C'mon, it's 6:30!" and I'm so used to her exaggerated times that I automatically turn my head, check my phone, and roll back over. Eventually, I just tuned it out. Lol

    ReplyDelete